MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- If parents aren’t responsible for protecting their children, who is?
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Medical malpractice suit against Charleston physician dismissed
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Consol Energy responds to EEOC’s antichrist lawsuit
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: July 31, 2007
CHARLESTON – Suspended Wayne County Magistrate Tommy Toler has moved his lawsuit against the state Supreme Court of Appeals to Kanawha County.
CHARLESTON – Another former client of a Kanawha County massage therapist who was arrested for videotaping his clients undressing and dressing has filed a lawsuit against him.
CHARLESTON – A former accountant of International Coal Group claims he was fired after he discovered some problems that should have been placed in a company audit.
WINFIELD — Putnam General Hospital was negligent in hiring a doctor who ended up being named in more than medical malpractice suits. The Putnam County jury’s ruling Tuesday means that Putnam General will be a co-defendant in the 122 cases … Read More