MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Long overdue changes in the state Attorney General’s Office
- State employees shouldn’t have to listen to a lecher
- The campaign to crush coal
Most Popular Articles
- Charleston law firm must pay for malpractice case against it
- Former Greenbrier deputy settles civil rights suit for $100K
- Actos litigation hits small business
- Class action filed by estate of man who shot self defeated
- Former Sophia police officer obtains $600K settlement
- Supreme Court to hear arguments against private lawyers representing AG’s office
- Man sues Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase for illegal debt collection
- Home confinement officer accused of civil rights violations
- Mon County commissioner’s lawsuit against school board transferred
- Softball league goes for win against girl who broke ankle sliding
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: October 31, 2007
CHARLESTON – A Kanawha County woman has filed a suit against Verizon, claiming she was discriminated against and fired because of a disability. Read More
The Easy Stander chair, similar to the one shown here, normally is used as a therapeutic device to prevent, reverse or improve the adverse effects of prolonged immobilization in paraplegic or quadriplegic children.
CHARLESTON – The mother of an 11-year-old boy diagnosed with Down’s Syndrome has filed a personal injury lawsuit against the school where her son attended and several school employees who were supposed to help him.
CHARLESTON – A disabled Kanawha County man filed a suit against a man who hit him with a truck while he was traveling in his wheelchair on a Charleston road. Chad Beam filed a suit Oct. 16 in Kanawha Circuit … Read More
A closer look at State of West Virginia, ex rel. Attorney General Darrell V. McGraw, Jr. v. Iams Funeral Home, d/b/a Iams and Iams Funeral Home, Inc, et al, a case in Wetzel Circuit Court in which current Attorney General McGraw is facing Republican challenger Hiram Lewis, who is representing John Iams II.