MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- If parents aren’t responsible for protecting their children, who is?
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Medical malpractice suit against Charleston physician dismissed
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Consol Energy responds to EEOC’s antichrist lawsuit
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: October 31, 2007
CHARLESTON – A Kanawha County woman has filed a suit against Verizon, claiming she was discriminated against and fired because of a disability. Read More
The Easy Stander chair, similar to the one shown here, normally is used as a therapeutic device to prevent, reverse or improve the adverse effects of prolonged immobilization in paraplegic or quadriplegic children.
CHARLESTON – The mother of an 11-year-old boy diagnosed with Down’s Syndrome has filed a personal injury lawsuit against the school where her son attended and several school employees who were supposed to help him.
CHARLESTON – A disabled Kanawha County man filed a suit against a man who hit him with a truck while he was traveling in his wheelchair on a Charleston road. Chad Beam filed a suit Oct. 16 in Kanawha Circuit … Read More
A closer look at State of West Virginia, ex rel. Attorney General Darrell V. McGraw, Jr. v. Iams Funeral Home, d/b/a Iams and Iams Funeral Home, Inc, et al, a case in Wetzel Circuit Court in which current Attorney General McGraw is facing Republican challenger Hiram Lewis, who is representing John Iams II.