MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Long overdue changes in the state Attorney General’s Office
- State employees shouldn’t have to listen to a lecher
- The campaign to crush coal
Most Popular Articles
- Charleston law firm must pay for malpractice case against it
- Former Greenbrier deputy settles civil rights suit for $100K
- Actos litigation hits small business
- Class action filed by estate of man who shot self defeated
- Former Sophia police officer obtains $600K settlement
- Supreme Court to hear arguments against private lawyers representing AG’s office
- Home confinement officer accused of civil rights violations
- Softball league goes for win against girl who broke ankle sliding
- Mon County commissioner’s lawsuit against school board transferred
- Man sues Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase for illegal debt collection
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: March 31, 2008
CHARLESTON — A statewide legal reform group has invited West Virginians to choose their favorite April Fool’s Day lawsuit as a way to draw attention to abuse of the courts. The online survey might be in good fun, but Steve … Read More
“We Are Marshall” stars Matthew McConaughey and Matthew Fox.
LOS ANGELES – A protective order was approved by a federal judge after two local filmmakers requested the financial information related to “We Are Marshall,” including how much revenue the film brought in and the compensation of several people involved with the film.
CHARLESTON – Insurers all over America will pay close attention when the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals tackles five workers compensation appeals at oral arguments Wednesday. The decisions of the Justices will determine the competitive climate as West Virginia … Read More
CHARLESTON — Spilman Thomas & Battle PLLC recently announced Niall A. Paul, Member, was asked to join the International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC).