MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Long overdue changes in the state Attorney General’s Office
- State employees shouldn’t have to listen to a lecher
- The campaign to crush coal
Most Popular Articles
- Former Greenbrier deputy settles civil rights suit for $100K
- Actos litigation hits small business
- Class action filed by estate of man who shot self defeated
- Softball league goes for win against girl who broke ankle sliding
- Former Sophia police officer obtains $600K settlement
- Supreme Court to hear arguments against private lawyers representing AG’s office
- Charleston law firm must pay for malpractice case against it
- Home confinement officer accused of civil rights violations
- Former Wayne prosecutor accused of soliciting sexual favors
- Dollar General fighting class action lawyers over $720
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: May 13, 2009
CHARLESTON — Kanawha Circuit Judge Jennifer Bailey-Walker said that when she was eight years old, she decided to become a lawyer so she could help people.
DOVER, Del. — The National Football League does not want the State of Delaware to allow betting on sports and has asked the state Supreme Court to block the proposed law.
MORGANTOWN – A Morgantown family is suing a woman over a hit-and-run involving their daughter. Brittney C. Whiting and her parents, Vicki D. and Willie B. Edwards, filed a lawsuit April 21 in Monongalia Circuit Court against Junique Morris. The … Read More
MORGANTOWN – A couple is suing a man, claiming he attacked them at a Cheat Lake bar. Eric and Davina Schmidt filed a lawsuit April 22 in Monongalia Circuit Court against Eric Kendzerki. According to the complaint, on May 16, … Read More
MARTINSBURG – A man is suing the makers of an invisible dog fence, claiming the fence malfunctioned and caused his dog to bite him. Charles W. Coe filed a lawsuit March 25 in Berkeley Circuit Court against Radio Systems Corp. … Read More
HUNTINGTON – The owner of a Florida landscaping company who started a newspaper in Lincoln County is suing the county’s longstanding newspaper for defamation, saying it published articles that falsely implicated him in illegal campaign activity. Dan Butcher and his … Read More
In past columns I have stated that the most difficult — and least effective — use of jury research is trying to determine potential monetary damages.
HUNTINGTON — Huddleston Bolen has announced that Richard Bolen, Tom Gilpin and Chris Plybon have been recognized among the nation’s top business lawyers in the Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition for 2009.
Karen Bragg and Gina Pertee are co-managing directors of 20/10 Consulting.