MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
- Hey, wait a minute, that guy’s not on our team!
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Medical malpractice suit against Charleston physician dismissed
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Consol Energy responds to EEOC’s antichrist lawsuit
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Former Hooters employee sues, alleges racial discrimination
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: July 23, 2009
WINFIELD – Because of its minimal value, the settlement in a lawsuit a Putnam County teenager filed against her cousin alleging sexual assault was not worth consideration of the court’s time, says the cousin’s attorney. Court records show a settlement … Read More
CHARLESTON – A woman claims that a doctor’s missed diagnosis resulted in a woman’s death. Barbara Sampson, as administratrix for the estate of Linda Kay Lucas, filed a lawsuit June 26 in Kanawha Circuit Court against Roger Edwards, D.O. Sampson … Read More
CHARLESTON — There are many reasons for litigators to seek qualified trial consultants to assist them with case strategy and jury selection. However, the most basic reason is that trial consultants are trained in research methodologies that focus on eliminating … Read More
CHARLESTON – Through her own testimony given at a recent hearing seeking dismissal of legal malpractice suit against her, a state Tax Department attorney may have falsified information on the bankruptcy she filed last year.
CHARLESTON -– Since its inception in 2002, the Campaign for Legal Aid has done a remarkable job of making the support of legal services the primary focus of charitable giving from West Virginia’s legal community. Read More
CHARLESTON -– Jackson Kelly is pleased to welcome three new attorneys to its Charleston office: Matt Casto, Steve Green and Laura Swingle.
CHARLESTON — West Virginia Attorney General Darrell McGraw was among a group of AGs who recently reached a $5.9 million with satellite TV provider Dish Network.