MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
- Hey, wait a minute, that guy’s not on our team!
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Medical malpractice suit against Charleston physician dismissed
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Consol Energy responds to EEOC’s antichrist lawsuit
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: September 23, 2009
Camden Park opened in 1903.
HUNTINGTON – A Kentucky woman has filed suit against Camden Park after she says she suffered from whiplash on one of the amusement park’s rides.
HUNTINGTON – A man claims Golden Corral is responsible for his fall on ice as he was leaving the restaurant. Donald Gillenwater filed a lawsuit Aug. 6 in Cabell Circuit Court against Platinum Corral, doing business as Golden Corral of … Read More
HUNTINGTON – A man has filed suit against the driver who he says struck him as he was attempting to cross the street. Terry L. Smith claims he was crossing the street at the intersection of Sixth Avenue and 10th … Read More
MARTINSBURG -– A woman claims she became extremely ill after eating a salmonella-contaminated burger at Burger King. Michelle Showers filed a lawsuit Aug. 17 in Berkeley Circuit Court against Craig J. Timoney, doing business as Burger King. According to the … Read More
CHARLESTON — Bankruptcy is a situation where an individual, business or other entity cannot meet all of its financial obligations. This may be the result of unusually high expenses, reduction of income, mismanagement, litigation or a combination of factors.
MARTINSBURG -– A Berkeley County woman claims she was terminated from her job after she refused her boss’s repeated sexual advances toward her. Keleigh J. Payne claims she worked from July 18, 2008, through May 7 for Joseph Bowers, doing … Read More