MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Long overdue changes in the state Attorney General’s Office
- State employees shouldn’t have to listen to a lecher
- The campaign to crush coal
Most Popular Articles
- Dollar General: Discovery request would give client list to plaintiffs lawyers
- Couple sue Nationstar Mortgage for predatory lending practices
- Sinkholes blamed on West Virginia American Water Company
- Waffle House settles lawsuit over fight
- PERSONNEL FILE: W.Va. attorney joins Pittsburgh firm
- AG Morrisey opposes transfer, stay of case against Pfizer
- PERSONNEL FILE: Steptoe authors book on firm’s history
- Putnam school board to pay fired electrician $50K
- CIVIL FILINGS: Putnam County
- Woman, fired over Diet Coke and Reese’s cups, settles with Dollar General
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: October 7, 2010
CHARLESTON — The weather is turning colder, but the race for a Kanawha Circuit Court seat is heating up.
MORGANTOWN — The latest TV ad by the National Republican Senatorial Committee is the most direct indicator of Gov. Joe Manchin’s serious problem this election year.
WILLIAMSON -– The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has endorsed Spike Maynard for Congress.
PARSONS — A Charleston attorney is suing two individuals and a real estate corporation after he claims they engaged in fraud.
CHARLESTON -– The 2010 Annual Law Enforcement and Victim Assistance Awards presentation and reception were presented Oct. 6 at the University of Charleston Rotunda. Each year, the U.S. Attorney’s Office seeks nominations acknowledging exemplary service of federal, state and local … Read More
CHARLESTON – Several judicial officers from Putnam and Kanawha counties will be guest lecturers at upcoming paralegal studies classes in Charleston. The classes will be at Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College, located at 106 Cole Complex, Institute. Twenty-Sixth Family … Read More
HUNTINGTON –- House Speaker Rick Thompson has been honored by the West Virginia Association of Realtors for his dedication to public service and the realtor community.
COLUMBUS, Ohio – H. Toney Stroud, Managing Member of the Columbus office of Steptoe & Johnson, has announced that attorneys from the law firm of Carpenter Lane, LLC have joined Steptoe & Johnson PLLC. Located in Columbus since 2007, the … Read More
CLARKSBURG -– Brian M. Jarvis recently re-joined Jackson Kelly as an associate where he will practice in the Business Law Department of the firm’s Clarksburg office.
CHARLESTON — The management team of the law firm Spilman Thomas & Battle has announced that Jennifer S. Greenlief joined the Charleston office as an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group.