MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
- Hey, wait a minute, that guy’s not on our team!
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Medical malpractice suit against Charleston physician dismissed
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Consol Energy responds to EEOC’s antichrist lawsuit
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: December 27, 2010
MORGANTOWN – A West Virginia University journalism professor has been honored with the 2010-11 Caperton award for his passionate storytelling, writing and teaching.
BECKLEY – Lawyers who sued Jackson Kelly law firm over its defense of black lung claims shouldn’t pursue a separate black lung claim against a Jackson Kelly client, the firm argues in federal court.