MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Long overdue changes in the state Attorney General’s Office
- State employees shouldn’t have to listen to a lecher
- The campaign to crush coal
Most Popular Articles
- Dollar General: Discovery request would give client list to plaintiffs lawyers
- Couple sue Nationstar Mortgage for predatory lending practices
- Sinkholes blamed on West Virginia American Water Company
- Waffle House settles lawsuit over fight
- Braxton County man sues State Farm for wrongful termination
- PERSONNEL FILE: W.Va. attorney joins Pittsburgh firm
- PERSONNEL FILE: Steptoe authors book on firm’s history
- Putnam school board to pay fired electrician $50K
- Woman, fired over Diet Coke and Reese’s cups, settles with Dollar General
- AG Morrisey opposes transfer, stay of case against Pfizer
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: January 5, 2012
CLARKSBURG – Chartis and AIG plan to ask a Harrison County judge to toss a $58 million jury verdict involving a leaking tank at a gas station.
CHARLESTON — At the start of the New Year, when checking out at the grocery store, our seniors, individuals and families will keep more of their hard earned money.
CHARLESTON – Redistricting means change, federal judges declared as they shredded a new map of West Virginia congressional districts, and no one knows what changes the next map will bring.