MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- If parents aren’t responsible for protecting their children, who is?
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Man with amputated foot wants dismemberment benefits
- Woman says she was hit with vacuum at Mountaineer Casino
- Contractor sued over alleged injury in Putnam court
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Brenton homeowners want Safeco Insurance to pay after fire
- Fall at Heartland of Preston County caused death, suit says
- Hair dye caused chemical burn to scalp, woman claims
- Plaintiff never served Wheeling popsicle factory with personal injury complaint
- Kanawha County posts salaries online
- Seven suits filed against Columbia Gas for December gas line explosion
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: January 5, 2012
CLARKSBURG – Chartis and AIG plan to ask a Harrison County judge to toss a $58 million jury verdict involving a leaking tank at a gas station.
CHARLESTON — At the start of the New Year, when checking out at the grocery store, our seniors, individuals and families will keep more of their hard earned money.
CHARLESTON – Redistricting means change, federal judges declared as they shredded a new map of West Virginia congressional districts, and no one knows what changes the next map will bring.