MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- If parents aren’t responsible for protecting their children, who is?
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Beckley PD denies traffic stop of bar owner was a prank
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Former Hooters employee sues, alleges racial discrimination
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Man with amputated foot wants dismemberment benefits
- Woman says she was hit with vacuum at Mountaineer Casino
- Contractor sued over alleged injury in Putnam court
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: March 16, 2012
Sometimes, going straight to the top makes sense. Sometimes, it doesn’t.
CHARLESTON – Tish Chafin says her experience and her work ethic are the biggest reasons she should be elected to the state Supreme Court.
CHARLESTON – A Warwick, R.I., woman is suing Holiday Inn Express for the Jan. 31 gas leak that caused her husband’s death from carbon monoxide poisoning while he was at the hotel.
RIPLEY – A Jackson County woman who lost her home is seeking to get it back after the company that bought it failed to follow state law in taking ownership of it. Ora B. Thomas filed a property dispute lawsuit … Read More
March 5 Pat Webb vs. Wal-mart Stores, Inc.; Wal-mart Stores, Inc. d/b/a Sam’s Club; and Jay Myers PA- Kimberly E. Williams, Mark A. Hunt; J- Jennifer Bailey * On March 6, 2010, Webb was shopping at Sam’s Club and was … Read More
March 12 James Franklin Sergent and Donna K. Sergent vs. Panos Ignatiadis, M.D., and St. Mary’s Medical Center Inc. PA-Richard E. Holtzapfel; J-Spaulding * James Sergent accuses Ignatiadis of medical negligence after he performed a total laminectomy with foraminotomy on … Read More
March 6 Wanda Frances Lawrence, as personal representative of the Estates of Wayne Richard Lawrence Jr., deceased; Ginger Elaine Lawrence, deceased; and Kelsie Emily Lawrence, deceased vs. Penny Rodgers, as the personal representative of the Estate of Christopher W. Rodgers, … Read More
Feb. 21 Leah R. Chappell, as the administratrix of the estates of Jackie Lee Westfall and Ruth Jeanette Westfall vs. Hershel Westfall, Cody Westfall, Jessica Westfall, Thomas Westfall, Westbanco Bank, Inc. and John Dorsey, trustee PA – Lean R. Chappell; … Read More
March 9 Gary Liston and Carol Glover, executors of the estate of Edna Liston vs. Evergreen Assisted Living and Marci Hile PA-James McHugh; J-NA * Liston and Glover are seeking damages in a wrongful death suit against Evergreen Assisted Living … Read More
Feb. 15 Robert Drain vs. Davis Memorial Hospital PA – Paul Harris; J – Wilfong * The plaintiff claims the defendant was negligent and failed to properly care for him, monitor and treat his medical condition on Feb. 16 and … Read More