MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
Most Popular Articles
- Marshall U. dismissed from bottle-rocket-shot-out-of-anus lawsuit
- Justice Ketchum: Ruling for Bowles Rice ‘a great injustice’
- Marshall University, president sued for not honoring FOIA requests
- D.C. attorney surrenders W.Va. license
- Marion Co. attorney accused of inappropriate relationship with female clients
- Ketchum not pleased with Supreme Court’s decision against insurer
- Evidence insufficient to fire state employee accused of accessing porn, court says
- Court reverses Workers’ Comp ruling over carpal tunnel
- Judge: Arbitration case presents ‘exceptional circumstances’ for abstention
- Wrongful death settlement in Navy vet’s case worth $275K
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: April 27, 2012
For some folks, being a judge is more demanding than it looks. You have to stay awake the whole time while court is in session, and you can’t let the plaintiff, the defendant or their attorneys catch you doing word … Read More
HARPERS FERRY – John Yoder knew he’d be on the campaign trail this spring, but he didn’t expect to be on the road to recovery as well.
CHARLESTON — With the primary election just a few weeks away, one political strategist says the state Supreme Court race is going to be fun to watch.
WINFIELD – A Putnam County woman alleges following the advice given by her cable company to disconnect her Internet service led to a trip to the hospital. Frontier Communications is named in a personal injury suit filed by Callie Mae … Read More
WINFIELD – For the third time in a year, a Putnam County attorney and his former law partners are accused of being asleep at the wheel in pursuing a medical malpractice case against Dr. John King. Frank M. Armada is … Read More
CHARLESTON -– Jackson Kelly attorney Taunja Willis-Miller was honored as a West Virginia State Bar Foundation Fellow during the 14th Annual Bar Foundation Fellows dinner April 26.
April 5 Sonny Owens vs. United Parcel Services (UPS); Unknown United Parcel Service Driver; West Virginia Division of Corrections; and William Fox, warden of St. Mary’s Correctional Center PA- pro se; J- Carrie Webster * On May 4, 2011, a … Read More
April 18 Jennifer S. Lane vs. C.H. Robinson Company, Inc. PA- Todd S. Bailess, Joy B. Mega; J- Phillip Stowers * Lane was employed by the defendant from August 2011 until Feb. 9. She claims the defendant failed to pay … Read More