MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- If parents aren’t responsible for protecting their children, who is?
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Beckley PD denies traffic stop of bar owner was a prank
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Former Hooters employee sues, alleges racial discrimination
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Man with amputated foot wants dismemberment benefits
- Woman says she was hit with vacuum at Mountaineer Casino
- Contractor sued over alleged injury in Putnam court
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: July 31, 2012
CHARLESTON — The Brennan Center has gone to bat for a Republican state Supreme Court candidate in his legal battle over public financing.
CHARLESTON – A day after state Supreme Court candidate Allen Loughry sued the State Election Commission for not following through in providing his campaign public financing money, the panel held an emergency meeting.
CHARLESTON – West Virginia Supreme Court candidate Allen Loughry this week filed a response to a federal lawsuit, filed earlier this month to block funding to his campaign. Read More
ELKINS – In a filing earlier this month, an insurer asked that a lawsuit filed against it for denying a West Virginia homeowner’s claim be transferred to federal court. Read More
CHARLESTON — A Lerona man is suing CSX Transportation after he was injured while performing his work duties.
CHARLESTON — A former employee is suing Hughes Supply Co. after he claims his employment was wrongfully terminated while he was receiving workers’ compensation benefits.
HUNTINGTON — A man is suing Seventeenth Street Associates for failing to care for his family member while she was in its nursing home.
HUNTINGTON — A former employee is suing Tri-State Coating & Machine Co. after he claims it wrongfully terminated his employment without reason.