MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Long overdue changes in the state Attorney General’s Office
- State employees shouldn’t have to listen to a lecher
- The campaign to crush coal
Most Popular Articles
- Dollar General: Discovery request would give client list to plaintiffs lawyers
- Couple sue Nationstar Mortgage for predatory lending practices
- Sinkholes blamed on West Virginia American Water Company
- Braxton County man sues State Farm for wrongful termination
- Waffle House settles lawsuit over fight
- PERSONNEL FILE: W.Va. attorney joins Pittsburgh firm
- Woman, fired over Diet Coke and Reese’s cups, settles with Dollar General
- PERSONNEL FILE: Steptoe authors book on firm’s history
- Putnam school board to pay fired electrician $50K
- AG Morrisey opposes transfer, stay of case against Pfizer
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: August 29, 2012
CHARLESTON — West Virginia Attorney General Darrell McGraw is warning consumers of a telephone scam which preys on consumers who misdial common toll-free numbers.
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS — U.S. Senate candidate John Raese will speak at the West Virginia Chamber of Commerce’s annual meeting after all.
ELKINS – A Randolph County man is accusing police in Taylor County of brutalizing him.
ELKINS – A Grant County man has reached a settlement in a civil rights suit he filed against a former deputy sheriff he claims raped him following an arrest for driving under the influence.
CHARLESTON – A couple is suing the City of Nitro and two city officials after they claim public records they requested under the Freedom of Information Act were not given to them.
CHARLESTON – The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals has granted Attorney General Darrell McGraw’s motion to intervene in a lawsuit over the state’s Public Campaign Financing Pilot Program. Read More