MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- If parents aren’t responsible for protecting their children, who is?
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Former Hooters employee sues, alleges racial discrimination
- Business owners say they were forced to pay excessive taxes
- Plaintiff in suit against ex-Mingo judge points to Kanawha judge’s ruling
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: August 29, 2012
CHARLESTON — West Virginia Attorney General Darrell McGraw is warning consumers of a telephone scam which preys on consumers who misdial common toll-free numbers.
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS — U.S. Senate candidate John Raese will speak at the West Virginia Chamber of Commerce’s annual meeting after all.
ELKINS – A Randolph County man is accusing police in Taylor County of brutalizing him.
ELKINS – A Grant County man has reached a settlement in a civil rights suit he filed against a former deputy sheriff he claims raped him following an arrest for driving under the influence.
CHARLESTON – A couple is suing the City of Nitro and two city officials after they claim public records they requested under the Freedom of Information Act were not given to them.
CHARLESTON – The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals has granted Attorney General Darrell McGraw’s motion to intervene in a lawsuit over the state’s Public Campaign Financing Pilot Program. Read More