MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- If parents aren’t responsible for protecting their children, who is?
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Medical malpractice suit against Charleston physician dismissed
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Consol Energy responds to EEOC’s antichrist lawsuit
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: September 10, 2012
CHARLESTON — A man is suing Appalachian Tire Products, Inc. after he was injured in a car accident.
CHARLESTON — A woman is suing JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. after she claims it failed to provide her a statement of her account and inflated the cost of her home when it was appraised.
CHARLESTON — A woman is suing Twin City Used Cars, LLC after she claims two vehicles she purchased were not dependable cars as she was told when she purchased them.
CHARLESTON — A former employee is suing E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company after he claims it failed to pay his final wages in a timely manner.
CHARLESTON — A man is suing Loomis Armored US, LLC after he claims he was injured while performing his work duties.
CHARLESTON — A woman is suing the West Virginia Regional Jail and Correctional Facility Authority after she claims they are responsible for her brother’s death.