MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- If parents aren’t responsible for protecting their children, who is?
- Asbestos attorneys: ‘Trust us. We know what we’re doing.’
- Reining in the renegade bureaucrats in Washington
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Beckley PD denies traffic stop of bar owner was a prank
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Former Hooters employee sues, alleges racial discrimination
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Man with amputated foot wants dismemberment benefits
- Woman says she was hit with vacuum at Mountaineer Casino
- Contractor sued over alleged injury in Putnam court
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: September 14, 2012
OKLAHOMA CITY (Legal Newsline) – Oklahoma-based Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. is suing the federal government over a requirement in President Barack Obama’s health care law that employers provide their workers with birth control coverage. Read More
DARRELLVILLE — Have you heard the news? West Virginia may have a new name. Starting soon, our state could be known as McGrawsylvania. Our capital, Charleston, renamed Darrellville.
CHARLESTON – West Virginia Attorney General Darrell McGraw has not raised nearly as much money so far this campaign season, as compared to past elections. Read More
CHARLESTON – A Charleston attorney wants a judge to compel the State Police to release information regarding how troopers interviewed two of his clients.
CHARLESTON – Five months following her conviction for attempting to torch her former place of employment, an eastern panhandle attorney has surrendered her law license.
Aug. 17 Margaret Robinson vs. ResCare Home Care Corporation PA- pro se; J- Paul Zakaib Jr. * Robinson claims ResCare intentionally defamed her character and harmed her career as a counselor. Robinson is seeking $1 million for damages. Case number: … Read More
Sept. 5 Jimmy Fitzwater and Lorrie Fitzwater, individually and as parents and next friends of Hunter Fitzwater, a minor vs. The Board of Education of the County of Putnam PA-John F. Cyrus; J-Leslie * The plaintiffs say that on Sept. … Read More
Sept. 5 Ronald I. Reisig, as executive of the estate of Mary Lou Reisig vs. William E. Clark and Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. PA- Jon D. Hoover; J- David M. Pancake * On Sept. 8, 2010, Mary Reisig was … Read More
Aug. 28 Robert A. Rist vs. City of Morgantown and the Board of Parks and Recreation Commissioners of Morgantown PA-Wesley Metheny; J-NA * While playing baseball at the public ball fields in White Park, Rist alleges he was severely injured … Read More
Aug. 28 Charles Wesley Rhodes II vs. Dorothy I. Rhodes, individually and as the administratrix of the estate of Charles Wesley Rhodes PA – Gerald M. Titus, Jr.; J – Evans * The plaintiff, a Schulyer, Va. resident seeks a … Read More