MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Long overdue changes in the state Attorney General’s Office
- State employees shouldn’t have to listen to a lecher
- The campaign to crush coal
Most Popular Articles
- Charleston law firm must pay for malpractice case against it
- Former Greenbrier deputy settles civil rights suit for $100K
- Actos litigation hits small business
- Class action filed by estate of man who shot self defeated
- Former Sophia police officer obtains $600K settlement
- Supreme Court to hear arguments against private lawyers representing AG’s office
- Home confinement officer accused of civil rights violations
- Softball league goes for win against girl who broke ankle sliding
- Mon County commissioner’s lawsuit against school board transferred
- Man sues Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase for illegal debt collection
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: September 18, 2012
CHARLESTON — A Charleston man is suing Kanawha Valley Regional Transportation Authority for injuries he suffered when he attempted to board a bus.
CHARLESTON — A man is suing Logan’s Roadhouse after he slipped and fell in its restroom and was injured.
CHARLESTON — A Charleston woman is suing Charleston Area Medical Center for failing to timely treat free air in her abdomen.
CHARLESTON — Six more students have filed lawsuits against Mountain State University for failing to inform them about problems with the school’s accreditation.
CHARLESTON — Simons Promotions, its owner and West Virginia Baseball, LLC are suing an individual for defamation and causing them to suffer a loss of profit for a boxing and mixed martial arts event.
CHARLESTON — A Kanawha County couple is suing Dealers Assurance Company for breaching its warranty regarding a vehicle they had purchased.
CHARLESTON — A man and his wife are suing Charleston Area Medical Center after they discovered a foreign object was left behind after surgery.
CHARLESTON — A South Shore, Ky., couple is suing 71 companies they claim are responsible for an esophageal cancer diagnosis.
CHARLESTON — DB Land, LLC is suing Empire Consulting Services, LLC for breach of contract.
HUNTINGTON – The Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia heard cases at Marshall University on Sept. 18 as part of the university’s celebration of Constitution Week.
Chief Justice Menis Ketchum
CHARLESTON – The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals last week upheld an order by the state’s workers’ compensation board finding a former steel workers’ claim for bladder cancer compensable. Read More
Chief Justice Menis Ketchum
CHARLESTON – The West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals ruled last week that a former Consolidation Coal Company employee is not entitled to an additional permanent partial disability award. Read More
WASHINGTON – Judicial candidates in West Virginia spent nearly $600,000 in television advertisements this primary season, according to a report released last week by two legal reform groups. Read More