Kimberly Swann v. City of Huntington and Mountain State Centers for Independent Living, Inc.
PA-Charles C. Amos; J-John L. Cummings
*Swann is suing the city and Independent Living after she tripped and fell on a broken, uneven sidewalk and sustained severe injuries, according to the suit. Swann is suing for negligence, claiming the city failed to adequately repair the sidewalk. She is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-359
Most Popular Articles
- Former Greenbrier deputy settles civil rights suit for $100K
- Actos litigation hits small business
- Softball league goes for win against girl who broke ankle sliding
- Former Sophia police officer obtains $600K settlement
- Supreme Court to hear arguments against private lawyers representing AG’s office
- Home confinement officer accused of civil rights violations
- Woman, fired over Diet Coke and Reese’s cups, settles with Dollar General
- Charleston law firm must pay for malpractice case against it
- Class action filed by estate of man who shot self defeated
- State employees shouldn’t have to listen to a lecher
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here