Billy G. McCormick and Mindy W. McCormick vs. Ford Motor Co.
PA- D. Scott Bellomy, Ryan Turner; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On May 8, 2007, the McCormicks purchased a new 2008 Ford F-450 pickup truck from the defendant for $53,562.45. They claim after the purchase, they experienced repeated nonconformities with the vehicle, which impaired its use and market value. The Lewis burg couple claim after a reasonable number of attempts, the manufacturer did not conform the vehicle to the warranty or replace the vehicle with a comparable new one. They are seeking revocation of acceptance and refund of the purchase price and damages for costs of repair, loss of use, annoyance and inconvenience.
Case number: 10-C-70
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Medical malpractice suit against Charleston physician dismissed
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Consol Energy responds to EEOC’s antichrist lawsuit
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here