Benjamin and Judith Torman vs. Advantage Home & Environment Inspections Inc.
PA-Jon D. Hoover; J-Spaulding
* The Tormans, who live in Hurricane, had the defendant perform an inspection of the home they now live in on July 7, 2008. They claim Jared Gray, working for the defendant, failed to note that the interior finishes, upstairs interior walls, light fixtures, wiring, chimney, kitchen flooring and/or downstairs bathroom had any “major concerns” or “safety issues.” So they purchased the home on July 17, 2008. Since then, they have noticed problems with all of the above listed issues. They have received numerous estimates for repairs and have paid to have repairs made. They seek compensatory and punitive damages, pre- and post-judgment interest, court costs, expenses and attorney fees.
Case number: 10-C-352
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Medical malpractice suit against Charleston physician dismissed
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Consol Energy responds to EEOC’s antichrist lawsuit
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here