Benjamin and Judith Torman vs. Advantage Home & Environment Inspections Inc.
PA-Jon D. Hoover; J-Spaulding
* The Tormans, who live in Hurricane, had the defendant perform an inspection of the home they now live in on July 7, 2008. They claim Jared Gray, working for the defendant, failed to note that the interior finishes, upstairs interior walls, light fixtures, wiring, chimney, kitchen flooring and/or downstairs bathroom had any “major concerns” or “safety issues.” So they purchased the home on July 17, 2008. Since then, they have noticed problems with all of the above listed issues. They have received numerous estimates for repairs and have paid to have repairs made. They seek compensatory and punitive damages, pre- and post-judgment interest, court costs, expenses and attorney fees.
Case number: 10-C-352
Most Popular Articles
- Marshall U. dismissed from bottle-rocket-shot-out-of-anus lawsuit
- D.C. attorney surrenders W.Va. license
- Marion Co. attorney accused of inappropriate relationship with female clients
- Ketchum not pleased with Supreme Court’s decision against insurer
- Court reverses Workers’ Comp ruling over carpal tunnel
- Evidence insufficient to fire state employee accused of accessing porn, court says
- Wrongful death settlement in Navy vet’s case worth $275K
- Judge rules for Mountaineer Casino in sexual harassment case
- Judge: Arbitration case presents ‘exceptional circumstances’ for abstention
- Bluefield settles jail wrongful death suit for $460K
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here