Sandra L. Williams vs. Alcan Rolled Products-Ravenswood, LLC and Linde Material Handling North America Corp.
PA- Edwin H. Pancake; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Ravenswood resident, is suing the defendants for injuries she suffered on Oct. 23, 2009, when she was struck by a forklift driven by a co-worker. She seeks unspecified damages, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 11-C-104
Most Popular Articles
- Marshall U. dismissed from bottle-rocket-shot-out-of-anus lawsuit
- D.C. attorney surrenders W.Va. license
- Ketchum not pleased with Supreme Court’s decision against insurer
- Marion Co. attorney accused of inappropriate relationship with female clients
- Court reverses Workers’ Comp ruling over carpal tunnel
- Evidence insufficient to fire state employee accused of accessing porn, court says
- Wrongful death settlement in Navy vet’s case worth $275K
- Judge rules for Mountaineer Casino in sexual harassment case
- Judge: Arbitration case presents ‘exceptional circumstances’ for abstention
- Bluefield settles jail wrongful death suit for $460K
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here