Structured Asset Funding, LLC Petition for Approval of a Transfer of Structured Settlement Payment Rights
PA- Robert L Bandy; J- Jay M. Hoke
* Transferee’s Florida office to receive monthly payments due Michael Miller through November 2022 of aggregate amount of $78,600, with lump sum of $39,000 payable to 29-year-old Lincoln County man on Court approval.
Case number: 11-C-142
Timothy E. Hinebaugh vs. Robert Haines & Mabscott Supply Co.
PA- Vanessa Lynn Rodriguez; J- Hoke
* Hinebaugh, a Fairmont resident, claims his vehicle was struck while stopped at a traffic light on U.S. 119 at Alum Creek in December 2009 by Haines, of Dunbar, who was driving a vehicle owned by Mabscott while within scope of his employment. Hinebaugh seeks jury judgments, jointly and severally, in amounts fair and equitable to compensate him for injuries and medical expenses, plus pre- and post-judgment interest and litigation costs.
Case number: 11-C-144
David Priestley vs. Rosemary A. King
PA- Jerry Alford; J- Hoke
* Sumerco man’s complaint says King negligently operated her Chevy Suburban in January 2010 by crossing the center line of Coal River Road and forcing his vehicle down an embankment. Priestley claims permanent injuries, ongoing medical expenses and lost wages; demands jury judgment of $200,000, plus other appropriate relief.
Case number: 11-C-146
J.G. Wentworth Organizations, LLC Petition for Approval of a Transfer of Structured Settlement Payment Rights (from Kristen O’Meara)
PA- Jason S. Long, Michael Proctor; J- Hoke
* Judge Jay M. Hoke scheduled a March 16 hearing on petition that would transfer gross payment of $15,500 to the Yawkey woman.
Case number: 11-C-147
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. vs. Carl Kopsolias
PA- Melissa Eakle Leasure; J- Hoke
* Hospital wants to collect more than $27,000 it says Branchland defendant owes for medical services, plus court costs, process fees and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-4
FIA Card Services, NA vs. Robert M. Renner
PA- Edna J. Coulter; J- Hoke
* FIA wants to collect debt of more than $22,800 on credit contract it says Harts man has with Bank of America.
Case number: 12-C-5
John Deere Construction & Forestry Co. vs. J & L Clearing, Inc., and Londis Justice
PA- Andrew S. Lerner; J- Hoke
* Plaintiff says it “extended credit and/or loaned money” to Yawkey defendants with agreed repayment of all money loaned past due. John Deere demands judgment for an outstanding sum of $125,840, with post-judgment interest at the legal rate.
Case number: 12-C-6
Robert W. Loftis, Nancy Jo Massingille & Rebecca L. Heaton vs. Teddy & Marietta Hale
PA- C. Joseph Stevens; J- Hoke
* Complaint asks Court to eject defendants from three-acre parcel of land situated on Tiny Branch of Cobbs Creek and Lick Branch of Coal River in Washington District. Complaining Trio says they own the three acres and Hales are trespassing. They want Court determination regarding ownership and also seek court costs and such other appropriate relief.
Case number: 12-C-7