Carol and William Parsons vs. Chico Enterprises and Dart Container Corp.
PA-Buddy Turner; J-NA
* Carol Parsons is seeking judgment against Dairy Mart and Dart Container Corp. She alleges that after pouring hot coffee into her Styrofoam cup, it collapsed in its center. This caused the lid to pop off and hot coffee to spill on her neck, chest and left hand. After being treated at Ruby Memorial, she was referred to West Penn Burn Center in Pittsburgh. It was determined the severe burns were a result of the spill. Parsons claims the spill was caused by a faulty cup and lid. She is seeking compensatory and exemplary damages, attorney fees and litigation costs.
Case number: 12-C-110
Most Popular Articles
- Former Greenbrier deputy settles civil rights suit for $100K
- Actos litigation hits small business
- Class action filed by estate of man who shot self defeated
- Softball league goes for win against girl who broke ankle sliding
- Former Sophia police officer obtains $600K settlement
- Supreme Court to hear arguments against private lawyers representing AG’s office
- Charleston law firm must pay for malpractice case against it
- Home confinement officer accused of civil rights violations
- Former Wayne prosecutor accused of soliciting sexual favors
- Dollar General fighting class action lawyers over $720
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here