Warren and Karen Wimmer vs. Gregory G. Hall and Hallseys Realty LLC
PA-Arthur W. Boyce; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiffs claim on or about August 2008, they invested $60,000 in Hallsey Realty to rent/improve properties. Hall failed to do what he promised; he failed to perform as manager/member of Corporation. Plaintiffs allege breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, deceit. They seek compensatory and punitive damages and costs as well as dissolution of Hallseys Realty LLC.
Case number: 12-C-180
Patrick Morrisson vs. Bank of America NA and Lorraine Powell
PA-Andrew C. Skinner; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims violation of the West Virginia Consumer Credit and Protection Act and breach of contract. Seeks judgment up to $74,999.99.
Case number: 12-C-181
Frances M. Garcia vs. PNGI Charles Town Gaming LLC
PA-Eric S. Black; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims that when she worked as a contract employee for defendant, another contract employee, Carlos A. Dimas, sexually assaulted her on the premised owned and operated by PNGI. Dimas was an illegal immigrant. Plaintiff claims defendant failed to conduct a thorough background check on Dimas and that defendant owed a duty of care to protect plaintiff from any harm while employed there. Plaintiff seeks judgment in an amount to compensate for injuries and other fees to be determined.
Case number: 12-C-191
Marybeth Printz vs. Charles F. Printz Jr. invididually and in his capacity as Executor of the Estate of Charles F. Printz and as Executor of the Estate of Bethel H. Printz
PA-John H. Hussell; J-David Sanders
* Plainitff is sister of the defendant. Plaintiff claims decedent C.F. Printz was under undue influence of the defendant when completing his Last Will and Testament under the guidance of defendant’s law partner in 2008. Printz died Sept. 30, 2011. Bethel Printz died Oct. 20, 2011. Plaintiff alleges tortious interference with expectancy from the Estate of Bethel H. Printz. Plaintiff seeks application of doctrine of dependent relative revocation and reviving previous Last Will and Testament of C.F. Printz from 2004. Plaintiff also seeks a deposit of funds with the court in a trust and an order enjoining defendant from making any distribution of assets.
Case number: 12-C-204
Nancy G. Ranalli vs. Christopher James Shepherd and Marguerite Rockwell
PA-Peter Chakmakian; J-David Sanders
* Plainitff claims Shepherd, who is the son of Rockwell, on June 2, 2010 collided with plaintiff’s vehicle with a 1996 Ford Explorer. Plaintiff claims injuries resulted that have led to permanent disability. Plainitff seeks $300,000 damages and costs.
Case number: 12-C-210