Timothy S. Rose vs. Norfolk Southern Railway Company
PA- R.R. Fredeking II, James H. Wettermark; J- James H. Young Jr.
* On Oct. 20, 2009, Rose was working as a conductor for the defendant. He claims in the course of performing switching work, he attempted to align a defective railroad switch. As Rose was attempting to align the switch, it abruptly froze on him, causing him to suffer severe and permanent injuries to his shoulder, scapula and nerves in his shoulder and chest. Rose is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-117
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Fired Buffalo Wild Wings workers file racial discrimination lawsuits
- Lawsuit against Sam’s Club alleging unauthorized search dismissed
- Ex-Waste Management employee wants long-term disability benefits
- Portfolio Recovery Associates sued over debt collection practices
- Medical malpractice suit against Charleston physician dismissed
- Judgment entered in lawsuit against gynecologist for nearly $315,000
- Widow sues Barboursville dermatologist over husband’s death
- Worker wants medical records protected during Workers’ Comp process
- Ohio man alleges ulcerative colitis caused by DuPont’s Wood Co. plant
- Consol Energy responds to EEOC’s antichrist lawsuit
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Harrison County Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Logan County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Mercer County Mingo County Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Raleigh County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here