Timothy S. Rose vs. Norfolk Southern Railway Company
PA- R.R. Fredeking II, James H. Wettermark; J- James H. Young Jr.
* On Oct. 20, 2009, Rose was working as a conductor for the defendant. He claims in the course of performing switching work, he attempted to align a defective railroad switch. As Rose was attempting to align the switch, it abruptly froze on him, causing him to suffer severe and permanent injuries to his shoulder, scapula and nerves in his shoulder and chest. Rose is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-117
Most Popular Articles
- Former Greenbrier deputy settles civil rights suit for $100K
- Actos litigation hits small business
- Class action filed by estate of man who shot self defeated
- Softball league goes for win against girl who broke ankle sliding
- Former Sophia police officer obtains $600K settlement
- Supreme Court to hear arguments against private lawyers representing AG’s office
- Charleston law firm must pay for malpractice case against it
- Home confinement officer accused of civil rights violations
- Dollar General fighting class action lawyers over $720
- Former Wayne prosecutor accused of soliciting sexual favors
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag Cloud2012 Election All Things Jury Arguments Asbestos Berkeley County Boone County Brooke County Cabell County Class Action Contract Discrimination Federal Court Financial Focus Greenbrier County Harrison County Insurance Jackson County Jefferson County Kanawha County Lincoln County Marshall County Mason County Medical Malpractice Monongalia County News Ohio County Our View Personal Injury Personnel File Putnam County Randolph County Sexual Harassment State Attorney General State Government State Government State Supreme Court Their View Top Stories Upshur County Wayne County Website Text Ads Wood County Wrongful Death Wrongful Termination Your Legal Writes
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here