CHARLESTON -– Dinsmore is pleased to announce that 18 attorneys have been named West Virginia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2012.
Attorneys selected for the Super Lawyers list have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys selected for the Rising Stars list are being recognized as the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state of West Virginia.
Recognized Dinsmore attorneys are listed by office with their practice area below.
* Mark A. Carter (Employment & Labor)
* Anna M. Dailey (Employment & Labor)
* John F. Hussell IV (Estate Planning & Probate)
* W. Henry Jernigan Jr. (Business Litigation)
* Donna C. Kelly (Energy & Natural Resources)
* Christopher B. Power (Environmental)
* William E. Robinson (Employment Litigation: Defense)
* Forrest H. Roles (Employment & Labor)
* David M. Thomas (Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
* Allison S. Bungard (Employment & Labor)
* Curtis R. A. Capehart (Administrative Law)
* Staci N. Criswell (Estate Planning & Probate)
* Andrew L. Ellis (Estate Planning & Probate)
* Matthew P. Kingery (Real Estate)
* Brian J. Moore (Employment & Labor)
* Ashley C. Pack (Employment & Labor)
* Robert M. Stonestreet (Civil Litigation Defense)
* Matthew H. Nelson (Employment & Labor)
In addition to being recognized as a West Virginia Super Lawyer, Mark A. Carter was also recognized as one of the Top 10 lawyers in the state for the sixth year in a row.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Dinsmore is comprised of more than 475 attorneys practicing in 13 cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Washington D.C. For more than a century, Dinsmore has provided a broad range of integrated services to meet the needs of both large and small businesses as well as institutions, associations, governments, professional firms and individuals.
For more information, visit www.dinsmore.com.