CHARLESTON -– Dinsmore is pleased to announce that 20 of its West Virginia attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
In addition, Dinsmore is Top Listed in the United States in two significant areas – Mining and Trusts and Estates Litigation.
In total, 165 attorneys were selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers firm-wide. Additionally, the firm is the Top Listed law firm in West Virginia for eight practice areas, including: Antitrust Law, Copyright Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Municipal, Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy), Patent Law and Trademark Law.
Dinsmore West Virginia attorneys selected for this year’s guide include:
* Allison W. Bungard (Employment Law – Management)
* Mark A. Carter (Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management)
* Anna M. Dailey (Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor & Employment, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
* John F. Hussell IV (Banking & Finance Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation & Controversy – Tax, Litigation – Banking & Finance, Litigation – Trusts & Estates, Tax Law, Trusts & Estates)
* Monika J. Hussell (Copyright Law, Patent Law, Trademark Law)
* W. Henry Jernigan Jr. (Antitrust Law, Arbitration, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Energy Law, Litigation – Antitrust, Mediation, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants)
* Donna C. Kelly (Mining Law)
* Ashley C. Pack (Litigation – Labor & Employment)
* Christopher B. Power (Commercial Litigation, Energy Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Land Use & Zoning, Litigation – Municipal, Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy), Mining Law, Natural Resources Law, Oil & Gas Law)
* William E. Robinson (Employment Law – Management)
* Forrest H. Roles (Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor & Employment, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
* Mychal Sommer Schulz (Litigation – ERISA)
* Robert Stonestreet (Environmental Law)
* James White, Jr. (Tax Law)
* Jason S. Long (Education Law)
* Robert H. Beatty Jr. (Mining Law)
* F. Thomas Rubenstein (Energy Law, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
* Jill Cranston Rice (Government Relations Practice)
* David M. Thomas (Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Banking & Finance, Litigation – Bankruptcy)
* Denise Klug Pentino (Commercial Litigation)
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Dinsmore is comprised of more than 475 attorneys practicing in 13 cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Washington D.C. For more than a century, Dinsmore has provided a broad range of integrated services to meet the needs of both large and small businesses as well as institutions, associations, governments, professional firms and individuals.
For more information, visit www.dinsmore.com.