CHARLESTON – The newly released edition of Chambers USA 2014 recognized six Robinson & McElwee attorneys as “Leaders in their Field” for their practices in West Virginia.
* David Higgins for Corporate/Commercial;
* David Yaussy for Natural Resources: Environment
* Douglas McElwee for Real Estate
* Kent George for Real Estate
* Joseph Price for Labor & Employment
* Timothy Miller for Natural Resources and Litigation: General Commercial
Robinson & McElwee also was recognized as a leading firm in three practice categories in West Virginia: Corporate/Commercial, Natural Resources and Real Estate.
Chambers USA ranks the leading firms and attorneys in a wide range of practice areas by conducting in-depth, client-focused research. The results are published each year in a guide that serves as a legal resource for industry-leading companies and organizations.
Rankings are assessed on criteria such as technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities that the client considers relevant.
Formed in 1983, Robinson & McElwee is a corporate and defense law firm based in Charleston with offices in Clarksburg and Wheeling as well as Alliance, Ohio. For more information, visit www.ramlaw.com.