Lesa Vasiliou Tustin, et. al vs. Shirley Driehorst
PA-John L. Allen; J-Mazzone
* Tustin is a child of the deceased Michael E. Vasiliou, and Driehorst is Vasiliou's former wife. The parties are in dispute over a piece of land as well as unpaid rental fees dating back to 1994. According to Tustin, Friehorst owes $3,425.
Case number: 06-C-13
Green Tree Servicing vs. Kelly S. Tharp, et. al
PA-Jamison S. Speidel; J-Mazzone
* Tharp has failed to pay house payments and refuses to allow Green Tree to collect collateral. Green Tree is suing for $16,991.00.
Case number: 06-C-14
Amica Mutual Insurance Company vs. Richard E. Keyser and Caroline Garcia
PA-Michael R. Cline; J-Gaughan
* Keyser was involved in an automobile accident with the plaintiff's client, Bruce R. Kirby. Kirby's automobile was damaged, and he also suffered physical injuries. Amica Mutual paid $13,888.75 for compensation and wants Keyser to pay that back to them.
Case number: 06-C-15
Daniel Lyttle vs. The City of Wheeling, et. al
PA-Gerasimos (Gerry) Sklavounakis
* Lyttle slipped on a public sidewalk and suffered physical injuries after a "violent fall." He is suing the City of Wheeling for negligence in upkeep of it property.
Case number: 06-C-18
Robert Myers vs. Roger Flaherty
PA-Eric M. Gordon; J-Gaughan
* Myers was a guest at Flaherty's home when he slipped on ice on porch steps. Myers suffered physical injuries including fractured ribs. He is suing for compensation.
Case number: 06-C-19
Michael J. Knorr vs. John Ward
PA-Robert J. Gaudio; J-Gaughan
* Knorr was attending an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting with Ward. Shortly after the meeting was adjourned, Knorr tried to restrain Ward from violently injuring a female member of the group. Ward also attacked Knorr, and now Knorr is suing for damages.
Case number: 06-C-20
Kellben Inc. vs. AAA East Central Inc.
PA-Patrick J. McDermott; J-Gaughan
* Kellben and AAA East Central are in dispute overan alleyway. Kellben claims AAA East Central trespassed and placed asphalt sealant and paint on the property. Kellben then asked AAA to remove it, but they refused. AAA also claims interest in this property, but Kellben claims it cannot produce a deed to prove ownership.
Case number: 06-C-22