WHEELING - A man is suing a roofing and painting company after it improperly repaired the roof of his home.
Harry L. Buch filed the suit this month in Ohio County.
In the suit, filed by John Preston Bailey, Buch claims that during the summer months of 2005, Tom Vapner Roofing and Painting, LLC, negligently and improperly repaired the roof of his home.
The plaintiff claims that the faulty repairs have caused leakage and damage to the home. He has spent $1,233.84 on painting repairs and $2,091.17 on repairing the roof itself. He seeks compensation for the combined amount, $3,331.01, plus interest and attorney fees.
He seeks a trial by jury.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge James P. Mazzone.
Ohio Circuit Court case number: 06-C-53
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall