WHEELING - A man is suing a roofing and painting company after it improperly repaired the roof of his home.
Harry L. Buch filed the suit this month in Ohio County.
In the suit, filed by John Preston Bailey, Buch claims that during the summer months of 2005, Tom Vapner Roofing and Painting, LLC, negligently and improperly repaired the roof of his home.
The plaintiff claims that the faulty repairs have caused leakage and damage to the home. He has spent $1,233.84 on painting repairs and $2,091.17 on repairing the roof itself. He seeks compensation for the combined amount, $3,331.01, plus interest and attorney fees.
He seeks a trial by jury.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge James P. Mazzone.
Ohio Circuit Court case number: 06-C-53
- Father alleges Oak Hill police caused son's fatal car wreck
- Teen accuses driver allegedly responsible for car wreck of causing injuries
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim