WHEELING - A man is suing a roofing and painting company after it improperly repaired the roof of his home.
Harry L. Buch filed the suit this month in Ohio County.
In the suit, filed by John Preston Bailey, Buch claims that during the summer months of 2005, Tom Vapner Roofing and Painting, LLC, negligently and improperly repaired the roof of his home.
The plaintiff claims that the faulty repairs have caused leakage and damage to the home. He has spent $1,233.84 on painting repairs and $2,091.17 on repairing the roof itself. He seeks compensation for the combined amount, $3,331.01, plus interest and attorney fees.
He seeks a trial by jury.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge James P. Mazzone.
Ohio Circuit Court case number: 06-C-53
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published