Erie Insurance Group v. Edward Trump
J-Stone; PA-Charles G. Johnson
* Erie claims Trump owes $9,509.84 for fraudulent charges and stolen inventory for which Erie reimbursed its insured. It is seeking damages of that amount.
Case number: 06-C-151
Radabaugh Trucking, Inc. v. Samuel and Jessica McClurg, Jack Allen Scott and Diversified Enterprises, Inc.
J-Clawges; PA-Frank R. Fleming
* Radabaugh Trucking claims the McClurgs, Scott and Diversified Enterprises owe for damages after an accident caused by them. It is seeking $49,428.70 in compensatory damages, interest on that amount, and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-152
Sandra Hart v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
J-Clawges; PA-Michael L. Solomon
* Hart claims she was in Wal-Mart when she was hit in the ankle by a snowboard that fell from a display case. She is seeking a trial by jury to decide punitive damages for severe and permanent injuries, physical pain and suffering, emotional distress, and mental anguish.
Case number: 06-C-158
West Virginia Radio Corporation v. CodyCom, Inc. and Dishlink
J-Stone; PA-David M. Thomas
* West Virginia Radio Corporation claims CodyCom and Dishlink owe $10,000 for advertising bills. It is seeking this amount and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-159
West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc. v. Virginia Herron
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Jeffery D. Taylor
* WVU Hospitals claims Herron owes for extensive professional medical treatment. It is seeking $90,123.89, the bill's total, plus litigation costs, attorney's fees, and interest.
Case number: 06-C-165