Kimberly Swann v. City of Huntington and Mountain State Centers for Independent Living, Inc.
PA-Charles C. Amos; J-John L. Cummings
*Swann is suing the city and Independent Living after she tripped and fell on a broken, uneven sidewalk and sustained severe injuries, according to the suit. Swann is suing for negligence, claiming the city failed to adequately repair the sidewalk. She is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-359
- AG's office reaches $13M settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wagers after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection
- Mingo Co. man claims Aracoma Coal violated his rights