Kimberly Swann v. City of Huntington and Mountain State Centers for Independent Living, Inc.
PA-Charles C. Amos; J-John L. Cummings
*Swann is suing the city and Independent Living after she tripped and fell on a broken, uneven sidewalk and sustained severe injuries, according to the suit. Swann is suing for negligence, claiming the city failed to adequately repair the sidewalk. She is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-359
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall