Kimberly Swann v. City of Huntington and Mountain State Centers for Independent Living, Inc.
PA-Charles C. Amos; J-John L. Cummings
*Swann is suing the city and Independent Living after she tripped and fell on a broken, uneven sidewalk and sustained severe injuries, according to the suit. Swann is suing for negligence, claiming the city failed to adequately repair the sidewalk. She is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-359
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage