Joshua Ryan Kropka vs. Brandon W. Sanders
PA-Robert M. Losey; J-Eagloski
* Kropka says Sanders maliciously assaulted him with a baseball bat on May 25, 2004, breaking his jaw and shattering several teeth. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 06-C-168
Anthony D. Lawhon vs. City of Hurricane
PA-Shawn D. Bayliss; J-
* Lawhon seeks to be returned the rank of corporal with the city police department and various compensations related to that reinstatement.
Case number: 06-C-171
James J. Moore vs. Joey Simonton, Joey's Ice Cream Trucks
PA-Patrick B. Anderson; J-Eagloski
* Plaintiff wants his down payment of $11,925 back after the hot dog vending truck he planned to purchase wasn't ready at a specified time.
Case number: 06-C-172
Nike Golf vs. Helen Brown and Ronald Brown III
PA-Jeffrey J. Gould; J-Spaulding
* Nike says the defendants owe $26,602.04 plus interest, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 06-C-184
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work