Joshua Ryan Kropka vs. Brandon W. Sanders
PA-Robert M. Losey; J-Eagloski
* Kropka says Sanders maliciously assaulted him with a baseball bat on May 25, 2004, breaking his jaw and shattering several teeth. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 06-C-168
Anthony D. Lawhon vs. City of Hurricane
PA-Shawn D. Bayliss; J-
* Lawhon seeks to be returned the rank of corporal with the city police department and various compensations related to that reinstatement.
Case number: 06-C-171
James J. Moore vs. Joey Simonton, Joey's Ice Cream Trucks
PA-Patrick B. Anderson; J-Eagloski
* Plaintiff wants his down payment of $11,925 back after the hot dog vending truck he planned to purchase wasn't ready at a specified time.
Case number: 06-C-172
Nike Golf vs. Helen Brown and Ronald Brown III
PA-Jeffrey J. Gould; J-Spaulding
* Nike says the defendants owe $26,602.04 plus interest, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 06-C-184
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan