Joshua Ryan Kropka vs. Brandon W. Sanders
PA-Robert M. Losey; J-Eagloski
* Kropka says Sanders maliciously assaulted him with a baseball bat on May 25, 2004, breaking his jaw and shattering several teeth. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 06-C-168
Anthony D. Lawhon vs. City of Hurricane
PA-Shawn D. Bayliss; J-
* Lawhon seeks to be returned the rank of corporal with the city police department and various compensations related to that reinstatement.
Case number: 06-C-171
James J. Moore vs. Joey Simonton, Joey's Ice Cream Trucks
PA-Patrick B. Anderson; J-Eagloski
* Plaintiff wants his down payment of $11,925 back after the hot dog vending truck he planned to purchase wasn't ready at a specified time.
Case number: 06-C-172
Nike Golf vs. Helen Brown and Ronald Brown III
PA-Jeffrey J. Gould; J-Spaulding
* Nike says the defendants owe $26,602.04 plus interest, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 06-C-184
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods