Courtney Whittington, by and through her next friend Melissa Whittington vs. Big Sandy Furniture Inc.
PA- Timothy J. LaFon; J-Spaulding
* Courtney Whittington was injured while shopping at Big Sandy's store in Teays Valley when she sat on and fell off of a bed on display.
Case number 06-C-190
Union Oil & Gas Inc. vs BBL Carlton LLC
PA-Courtlandt L. Smith; J-Spaulding
* Union says BBL Carlton was underbilled for natural gas while building a National Guard building in Eleanor. Union seeks $43,252.38 for that unpaid natural gas.
Case number: 06-C-191
Richard Carey vs. Cynthia S. Estes
PA-Matthew J. Perry; J-Spaulding
* Carey says Estes has failed to pay on a promissory note of $200,000. He seeks that amount plus interest, attorney fees and other relief.
Case number: 06-C-196
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall