Courtney Whittington, by and through her next friend Melissa Whittington vs. Big Sandy Furniture Inc.
PA- Timothy J. LaFon; J-Spaulding
* Courtney Whittington was injured while shopping at Big Sandy's store in Teays Valley when she sat on and fell off of a bed on display.
Case number 06-C-190
Union Oil & Gas Inc. vs BBL Carlton LLC
PA-Courtlandt L. Smith; J-Spaulding
* Union says BBL Carlton was underbilled for natural gas while building a National Guard building in Eleanor. Union seeks $43,252.38 for that unpaid natural gas.
Case number: 06-C-191
Richard Carey vs. Cynthia S. Estes
PA-Matthew J. Perry; J-Spaulding
* Carey says Estes has failed to pay on a promissory note of $200,000. He seeks that amount plus interest, attorney fees and other relief.
Case number: 06-C-196
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note