Courtney Whittington, by and through her next friend Melissa Whittington vs. Big Sandy Furniture Inc.
PA- Timothy J. LaFon; J-Spaulding
* Courtney Whittington was injured while shopping at Big Sandy's store in Teays Valley when she sat on and fell off of a bed on display.
Case number 06-C-190
Union Oil & Gas Inc. vs BBL Carlton LLC
PA-Courtlandt L. Smith; J-Spaulding
* Union says BBL Carlton was underbilled for natural gas while building a National Guard building in Eleanor. Union seeks $43,252.38 for that unpaid natural gas.
Case number: 06-C-191
Richard Carey vs. Cynthia S. Estes
PA-Matthew J. Perry; J-Spaulding
* Carey says Estes has failed to pay on a promissory note of $200,000. He seeks that amount plus interest, attorney fees and other relief.
Case number: 06-C-196
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan