Ashley Glass v. Anderson E. Haughey, d/b/a McDonald's
PA-R. Matthew Vital J-John L. Cummings
* Glass was dining at a Barboursville McDonald's in August 2005 when she claims she slipped and fell, seriously injuring her neck, head, back, body and limbs. Glass claims the fall was due to a busted ketchup packet on the floor of the service counter area. She is suing McDonald's for negligence and is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-449
Garret Patterson v. JABO Supply Corporation and Dennis Cottrill
PA-Ronald W. Kasserman J-David M. Pancake
* Patterson was struck by a vehicle driven by Cottrill and owned by JABO. Cottrill, in an attempt to enter the Ormet Plant, drove the truck through a picket line in which Patterson was a gathered. Those in the picket line told Cottrill he could not pass through. Patterson is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 06-C-453
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection