Rudolph Thompson vs. Norfolk Southern Railway Company
PA- Robert W. Gillikin II; J-James Mazzone
* The plaintiff seeks compensation for injuries obtained while working for Norfolk Southern. He says the injuries were caused by exposure to excessive cumulative trauma to his upper extremities, and he seeks $500,000 plus court costs.
Case number 06-C-91
Casey Adams and Lora Orenchuck vs. Andrew G. Lucas, Jr. and Weirton Area Ambulance and Rescue Squad, Inc.
PA- Patrick S. Cassidy and Timothy F. Cogan; J- Arther M. Recht
* The plaintiffs say they encountered sexual harassment in forms of: explicit language, requests for sexual favors, and inappropriate touching while employees of the defendant. Also, when asked to stop manager Andrew G. Lucas who allegedly committed the acts, the defendant cut the plaintiffs' hours causing economic loss.
Case number 06-C-102
Raleigh L. Mason vs. City of Wellsburg
PA- Paul J. Harris; J- James Mazzone
* The plaintiff says Wellsburg failed to obide by or comply with the West Virginia Freedom of Information Act when he requested to see the new city manager contract.
Case number 06-C-90
Jennifer B. Andreozzi, fka Jennifer B. Cox vs. State Farm Mutual Auto
PA- Daniel P. Taylor; J- James Mazzone
* The plaintiff was involved in auto accident in which the driver who caused the accident was underinsured. The plaintiff now says State Farm, her providing insurance company, owes her additional compensation for the accident.
Case number 06-C-99
- Logan County man alleges Lightning Contract Services retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld Systems engaged in illegal debt collection
- Suit claims Aracoma Coal Co. violated employee's rights
- Suit claims Marcum & Associates owes sum for unpaid goods
- Suit claims University Physicians and Surgeons failed to pay employees in timely manner
- Morrisey, Texas AG urge feds before climate summit
- Chester mayor challenges city council bid of negligence
- Owners of modular home accuse manufacturer of negligence
- Inmate says Charleston officers used racial slurs, excess force
- Railroad worker says logging firm negligent in hiring