Rudolph Thompson vs. Norfolk Southern Railway Company
PA- Robert W. Gillikin II; J-James Mazzone
* The plaintiff seeks compensation for injuries obtained while working for Norfolk Southern. He says the injuries were caused by exposure to excessive cumulative trauma to his upper extremities, and he seeks $500,000 plus court costs.
Case number 06-C-91
Casey Adams and Lora Orenchuck vs. Andrew G. Lucas, Jr. and Weirton Area Ambulance and Rescue Squad, Inc.
PA- Patrick S. Cassidy and Timothy F. Cogan; J- Arther M. Recht
* The plaintiffs say they encountered sexual harassment in forms of: explicit language, requests for sexual favors, and inappropriate touching while employees of the defendant. Also, when asked to stop manager Andrew G. Lucas who allegedly committed the acts, the defendant cut the plaintiffs' hours causing economic loss.
Case number 06-C-102
Raleigh L. Mason vs. City of Wellsburg
PA- Paul J. Harris; J- James Mazzone
* The plaintiff says Wellsburg failed to obide by or comply with the West Virginia Freedom of Information Act when he requested to see the new city manager contract.
Case number 06-C-90
Jennifer B. Andreozzi, fka Jennifer B. Cox vs. State Farm Mutual Auto
PA- Daniel P. Taylor; J- James Mazzone
* The plaintiff was involved in auto accident in which the driver who caused the accident was underinsured. The plaintiff now says State Farm, her providing insurance company, owes her additional compensation for the accident.
Case number 06-C-99
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit