JP Morgan Chase Bank v. Leonard Coleman
PA-Thomas H. Ewing; J-Walker*
JP Morgan says Coleman owes $42,025.33 on a loan. Coleman is from Elkview.
Case number: 06-C-1348
James Spears v. Hughes Supply Inc., et al.
PA-Gregory Elliott; J-Stucky
* Spears says he was wrongfully terminated from his job with Hughes, and his co-workers then announced that it was because of a drug problem.
Case number 06-C-1351
Christy Durnell and Thomas Durnell, M.D. v. W. Andrew Stewart, M.D.
PA-George J. Cosenza; J-Kaufman
* Christy Durnell says the Botox injection, medium blue peel and Restylane injection she received to her face caused her to have a herpetic infection on her face and has resulted in scarring.
Case number: 06-C-1357
Wiseman Construction Co. v. Bryan Krepps, et al.
PA-Truman Griffith; J-Berger
* Wiseman Construction says Cross Worship Center in Elkview has not paid it for construction work performed. It says it is owed more than $73,000.
Case number: 06-C-1360
David M. Wilson, as personal representative of the Estate of Earl W. Wilson and M. Floretta Wilson v. Conseco Health Insurance, et al.
PA-Thomas G. Wilson; J-King
* David Wilson says his father's cancer protection insurance policy was not honored. He says his father died of brain cancer.
Case number: 06-C-1374
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall