JP Morgan Chase Bank v. Leonard Coleman
PA-Thomas H. Ewing; J-Walker*
JP Morgan says Coleman owes $42,025.33 on a loan. Coleman is from Elkview.
Case number: 06-C-1348
James Spears v. Hughes Supply Inc., et al.
PA-Gregory Elliott; J-Stucky
* Spears says he was wrongfully terminated from his job with Hughes, and his co-workers then announced that it was because of a drug problem.
Case number 06-C-1351
Christy Durnell and Thomas Durnell, M.D. v. W. Andrew Stewart, M.D.
PA-George J. Cosenza; J-Kaufman
* Christy Durnell says the Botox injection, medium blue peel and Restylane injection she received to her face caused her to have a herpetic infection on her face and has resulted in scarring.
Case number: 06-C-1357
Wiseman Construction Co. v. Bryan Krepps, et al.
PA-Truman Griffith; J-Berger
* Wiseman Construction says Cross Worship Center in Elkview has not paid it for construction work performed. It says it is owed more than $73,000.
Case number: 06-C-1360
David M. Wilson, as personal representative of the Estate of Earl W. Wilson and M. Floretta Wilson v. Conseco Health Insurance, et al.
PA-Thomas G. Wilson; J-King
* David Wilson says his father's cancer protection insurance policy was not honored. He says his father died of brain cancer.
Case number: 06-C-1374
- Customer charges Dollar General with ignoring her complaint
- Railway worker sues Norfolk Southern over twisted ankle, claiming negligence
- Daughter sues CAMC, claiming mother fell during treatment
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death