Belinda Sue Lough vs. Richard Paul Porco
PA-Mark D. Panepinto; J-Gaughan
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident which Lough claims was a direct result of carelessness, negligence, and recklessness on the part of Porco. Lough is seeking compensatory damages to cover property damage costs as well as compensation for medical expenses incurred due to accident related injuries.
Case number: 06-C-241
Jessica A. Kleinedler vs. George H. Rooker, Jr. and Starlene Hissam
PA-John L. Bremer; J-Wilson
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident which Kleinedler claims was a direct result of carelessness, negligence, and recklessness on the part of the defendants. Kleinedler is seeking compensatory damages to cover property damage costs as well as compensation for medical expenses incurred and lost wages due to accident related injuries.
Case number: 06-C-242
Sidwell Materials, Inc. vs. G.G.P. of Wheeling 2003, LLC, et al.
PA-Carl J. Roncaglione, Jr. and Scott Eickelberger; J-Mazzone
* Sidwell Materials, Inc., claims that the defendants breached a contract by failing to pay for services Sidwell Materials rendered. Sidwell Materials is seeking a sum of $287,235.23 as reimbursement for the unpaid sum and for damages as well as other costs and fees.
Case number: 06-C-249
Robert H. Bowman Sr. vs. Wheeling Park Commission
PA-John L. Bremer; J-Gaughan
* Bowman's son fell and hit his head while using the diving board at Wheeling Park Swimming Pool, which is under the auspices of the defendant. His son incurred injuries that lead to medical costs and great pain and suffering. He is seeking compensatory damages as well as other costs and fees.
Case number: 06-C-250
Charlie A. Bliss, Sr. and Mary Ellen Bliss vs. Kimberly A. Stewart
PA-Lisa M. Bagay; J-Gaughan
* The Bliss's purchased a piece of land from Stewart that was soon after damaged by torrential rains, including damage to a newly-installed sewage treatment system on the property. They are seeking damages to cover the cost of the sewage treatment system plus compensatory and punitive damages and other costs and fees.
Case number: 06-C-253
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage
- Logan Co. couple accuses insurer of contract breach, negligence