Joseph Stevens v. Elizabeth Knott-Cardis
PA-Mark Jenkinson; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* Stevens accuses Knott-Cardis of, among other charges, negligently operating her motor vehicle on Oct. 18, 2004, resulting in his injury. Stevens has $20,455 in medical expenses. He seeks compensatory damages, attorney fees and costs.
Case number: 06-C-308
Deanna D. Plauche v. Tammitha Hinchey and Margaret S. Frausto
PA- Terrance L. Britt; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* Plauche says she was injured in an accident on Dec. 20, 2005, by Hinchey using Frausto's car. She has lost earnings and is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-310
Sally A. Beamer v. Michelle L. Cram
PA-James T. Kratovil; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* Beamer says that on Sept. 23, 2004, Cram failed to maintain control of her vehicle, resulting in Beamer's physical and emotional injuries and lost wages. She seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-313
Randall Blackwell v. Albert David Mirani
PA-Joseph Ferretti; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* Blackwell alleges Mirani was driving carelessly and recklessly in Bolivar that resulted in his injury. He seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-314
Mark L. Grove v. Walter Whitcomb, Elwood Whitcomb Jr.
and Nationwide Mutual Fire and Insurance Co.
PA-Robert D. Aitcheson; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
-On or about July 9, Grove was driving a motorcycle that was allegedly hit by a pick-up truck driven by Walter Whitcomb. The truck is owned by Elwood Whitcomb. Grove claims, among other things, that Walter Whitcomb was operating the vehicle while intoxicated. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 06-C-315
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit