Joseph Stevens v. Elizabeth Knott-Cardis
PA-Mark Jenkinson; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* Stevens accuses Knott-Cardis of, among other charges, negligently operating her motor vehicle on Oct. 18, 2004, resulting in his injury. Stevens has $20,455 in medical expenses. He seeks compensatory damages, attorney fees and costs.
Case number: 06-C-308
Deanna D. Plauche v. Tammitha Hinchey and Margaret S. Frausto
PA- Terrance L. Britt; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* Plauche says she was injured in an accident on Dec. 20, 2005, by Hinchey using Frausto's car. She has lost earnings and is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-310
Sally A. Beamer v. Michelle L. Cram
PA-James T. Kratovil; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* Beamer says that on Sept. 23, 2004, Cram failed to maintain control of her vehicle, resulting in Beamer's physical and emotional injuries and lost wages. She seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-313
Randall Blackwell v. Albert David Mirani
PA-Joseph Ferretti; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* Blackwell alleges Mirani was driving carelessly and recklessly in Bolivar that resulted in his injury. He seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-314
Mark L. Grove v. Walter Whitcomb, Elwood Whitcomb Jr.
and Nationwide Mutual Fire and Insurance Co.
PA-Robert D. Aitcheson; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
-On or about July 9, Grove was driving a motorcycle that was allegedly hit by a pick-up truck driven by Walter Whitcomb. The truck is owned by Elwood Whitcomb. Grove claims, among other things, that Walter Whitcomb was operating the vehicle while intoxicated. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 06-C-315
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall