Jamy A. Boyce vs. Capital Development Enterprises of Maryland Inc., and Orem Inc., dba Century 21 Diamond Realty
PA - Terrance Britt; J - David Sanders
* Boyce claims she was injured in April and July 2006 because she fell on steps and a threshold at the residence she was leasing from the defendants. Boyce claims the defendants were negligent and did not properly maintain the property, causing her permanent injuries. Case number: 06-C-704
Todd Electrical Inc. vs. American Homes by United Builders LLC
PA - William Judy III; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendant breached a Feb. 2, 2005, contract by failing to pay for electrical services completed on eight home lots in a Berkeley County subdivision. The plaintiff is seeking $24,976.84 plus interest and other relief.
Case number: 06-C-707
Dylan Turner, Rhiannon Turner, Ronan Turner and Diane Turner vs. Charles Turner Sr., Charles Turner Jr. and Laurie Turner
PA - Brenda Waugh; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiffs Dylan, Rhiannon and Ronan are the children of Diane Turner. She claims the children were severely injured on Oct. 4, 2004, when they were passengers in a car driven by Charles Turner Jr. Diane Turner claims Charles Turner Jr. was driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs and intended to cause harm to the children, and he did so by driving into a utility pole. The vehicle was owned by Charles Turner Sr. and Laurie Turner. The complaint did not state the relation of the defendants to the children. The plaintiffs are seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 06-C-717
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan