Jason Schaeffer and Lindsey Schaeffer v. Kia Motors America Inc. and Bill Baisey Automotives LLC
PA-Stephen G. Skinner; J- Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* The Schaeffers say a Kia Sedona minivan they purchased May 28, 2006, from Baisey was a lemon. They seek a refund of purchase price, damages for loss of use, punitive damages and expert fees.
Case number: 06-C-341
John E. DeRonda, Candice J. DeRonda and Anthony E. DeRonda v. Gregory F. Williams Jr. and Susan L. Williams
PA-John Skinner Jr.; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* The DeRondas say Gregory Williams was to blame for an Oct. 16, 2004, accident that left their son permanently injured. They seek $54,000 in compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-342
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published