Jason Schaeffer and Lindsey Schaeffer v. Kia Motors America Inc. and Bill Baisey Automotives LLC
PA-Stephen G. Skinner; J- Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* The Schaeffers say a Kia Sedona minivan they purchased May 28, 2006, from Baisey was a lemon. They seek a refund of purchase price, damages for loss of use, punitive damages and expert fees.
Case number: 06-C-341
John E. DeRonda, Candice J. DeRonda and Anthony E. DeRonda v. Gregory F. Williams Jr. and Susan L. Williams
PA-John Skinner Jr.; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* The DeRondas say Gregory Williams was to blame for an Oct. 16, 2004, accident that left their son permanently injured. They seek $54,000 in compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-342
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage