Jason Schaeffer and Lindsey Schaeffer v. Kia Motors America Inc. and Bill Baisey Automotives LLC
PA-Stephen G. Skinner; J- Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* The Schaeffers say a Kia Sedona minivan they purchased May 28, 2006, from Baisey was a lemon. They seek a refund of purchase price, damages for loss of use, punitive damages and expert fees.
Case number: 06-C-341
John E. DeRonda, Candice J. DeRonda and Anthony E. DeRonda v. Gregory F. Williams Jr. and Susan L. Williams
PA-John Skinner Jr.; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* The DeRondas say Gregory Williams was to blame for an Oct. 16, 2004, accident that left their son permanently injured. They seek $54,000 in compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-342
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse
- Woman says she was injured because of elevator malfunction
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court