Jason Schaeffer and Lindsey Schaeffer v. Kia Motors America Inc. and Bill Baisey Automotives LLC
PA-Stephen G. Skinner; J- Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* The Schaeffers say a Kia Sedona minivan they purchased May 28, 2006, from Baisey was a lemon. They seek a refund of purchase price, damages for loss of use, punitive damages and expert fees.
Case number: 06-C-341
John E. DeRonda, Candice J. DeRonda and Anthony E. DeRonda v. Gregory F. Williams Jr. and Susan L. Williams
PA-John Skinner Jr.; J-Thomas Steptoe Jr.
* The DeRondas say Gregory Williams was to blame for an Oct. 16, 2004, accident that left their son permanently injured. They seek $54,000 in compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-342
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall