Larry Coon and Rachel Coon v. Pennsylvania State Board of Education, et al.
PA-Anne Shaffer; J-King
* Larry Coon says investigators looking for information on his old principal triggered memories of sexual abuse and is suing four school organizations for helping Edgar Friedrichs find work in Fayette County. Friedrichs is currently serving life without parole in prison for the 1997 murder of 12-year-old Jeremy Bell.
Case number: 06-C-2290
Lawrence Harrell v. Clonch Industries, Inc.
PA-H.F. Salsbery, Jr.; J-Zakaib
* Harrell says an employee at Clonch rolled over his leg with a forklift that wasn't emitting the standard warning noises.
Case number: 06-C-2292
Paul Mattox, Commissioner of Department of Transportation, Division of Highways v. Lonnie Hoke, et al.
PA-Sudha Sharma; J-King
* The DOH wants Hoke and Jackie Koontz to pay it back more than $2,000 after Hoke crashed into a road sign and guardrail while drunk.
Case number: 06-C-2304
Michelle Bailey v. AT&T Corp. et al.
PA-Christopher Luzier; J-Kaufman
* Bailey and Hazel Casto filed two lawsuits against AT&T and six other companies over alleged poor air quality at AT&T's former offices. Twenty-one similar lawsuits were also recently filed.
Case number: 06-C-2315
Richard Cravens II v. Market Express, et al.
PA-Belinda Morton; J-King
* Cravens says his hand was cut by a Love Meter and seeks $500,000.
Case number: 06-C-2325
Robert Bibb Jr. v. Kanawha River Terminals, et al.
PA-Belinda Morton; J-Kaufman
* Bibb blames a weigh station for not securing his coal truck, which then rolled backward over him.
Case number: 06-C-2326
Barbara Ashley v. O.V. Smith and Sons
PA-Shawna Pinkerton; J-Walker
* Ashley says she slipped on a "difficult-to-see" substance at Smith's Foodfair No. 3 in Big Chimney.
Case number: 06-C-2346
Frank Gaich, executor of the Estate of Rudy Graich, deceased v. 20th Century Glove Corporation, et al.
PA-David Chervenick; J-Visiting
* Gaich's is part of four asbestos lawsuits filed jointly against 111 defendants.
Case number: 06-C-2348