CHARLESTON -- Clayton G. Anderson has joined the Litigation Department of Steptoe & Johnson practicing in the firm's Charleston office as an associate.
Anderson will focus his practice in the area of insurance defense litigation. He received his legal education from Regent University in 1996 and a master's degree in public policy and government in 1994. Anderson received his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Central Florida in 1992.
Steptoe & Johnson, a multi-practice law firm, has provided customized legal services to business, industry, and public entities in West Virginia and the region for nearly a century. With over 160 lawyers and a support staff of over 200, Steptoe & Johnson maintains six offices throughout West Virginia. For more information, visit www.steptoe-johnson.com.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall