CHARLESTON -- Clayton G. Anderson has joined the Litigation Department of Steptoe & Johnson practicing in the firm's Charleston office as an associate.
Anderson will focus his practice in the area of insurance defense litigation. He received his legal education from Regent University in 1996 and a master's degree in public policy and government in 1994. Anderson received his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Central Florida in 1992.
Steptoe & Johnson, a multi-practice law firm, has provided customized legal services to business, industry, and public entities in West Virginia and the region for nearly a century. With over 160 lawyers and a support staff of over 200, Steptoe & Johnson maintains six offices throughout West Virginia. For more information, visit www.steptoe-johnson.com.
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age