CHARLESTON -- Clayton G. Anderson has joined the Litigation Department of Steptoe & Johnson practicing in the firm's Charleston office as an associate.
Anderson will focus his practice in the area of insurance defense litigation. He received his legal education from Regent University in 1996 and a master's degree in public policy and government in 1994. Anderson received his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Central Florida in 1992.
Steptoe & Johnson, a multi-practice law firm, has provided customized legal services to business, industry, and public entities in West Virginia and the region for nearly a century. With over 160 lawyers and a support staff of over 200, Steptoe & Johnson maintains six offices throughout West Virginia. For more information, visit www.steptoe-johnson.com.
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage