CHARLESTON -- Clayton G. Anderson has joined the Litigation Department of Steptoe & Johnson practicing in the firm's Charleston office as an associate.
Anderson will focus his practice in the area of insurance defense litigation. He received his legal education from Regent University in 1996 and a master's degree in public policy and government in 1994. Anderson received his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Central Florida in 1992.
Steptoe & Johnson, a multi-practice law firm, has provided customized legal services to business, industry, and public entities in West Virginia and the region for nearly a century. With over 160 lawyers and a support staff of over 200, Steptoe & Johnson maintains six offices throughout West Virginia. For more information, visit www.steptoe-johnson.com.
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection