City Hospital Inc. vs. Patricia Ann Shirley
PA - Jeffery Gould; J - Gray Silver
* The hospital claims Shirley owes $56,808.71 plus interest for a total of at least $58,764.35 for medical services provided in June 2005.
Case number: 07-C-123
City Hospital Inc. vs. Adam Wayne Kendig
PA - Jeffery Gould; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The hospital claims Kendig owes $21,120.61 plus interest for a total of at least $25,279.56 for medical services provided in July 2006.
Case number: 07-C-127
Darryl Palmer vs. Montgomery Carter
PA - Lawrence Schultz; J - David Sanders
* Palmer claims Carter was negligent and caused an accident on Feb. 11, 2005. Palmer claims he was driving on Gerrardstown Road and trying to make a left turn when Carter failed to stop and rear-ended Palmer's vehicle. The plaintiff suffered back and chest pain, and he is seeking $35,000 in compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-134
Elite Plastic Surgery LLC vs. Jody Lucas
PA - Timothy Hyland; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims Lucas owes at least $40,898.82 plus interest for plastic surgery services provided in 2005 and 2006.
Case number: 07-C-135
Ford Motor Credit Co. vs. Michael Eugene Hogan
PA - Kenneth Belt; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims Hogan owes at least $29,943.50 plus interest for failing to make all necessary payments for a vehicle.
Case number: 07-C-138
Leslie Taylor, as mother and next friend of Stephanie Warren, a minor, vs. Derek Carson and Ginger Tira
PA - D. Michael Burke; J - David Sanders
* Taylor, as a representative for Warren, claims Warren was severely and permanently injured during a vehicle accident on Oct. 13, 2006. The plaintiff claims Carson was driving a 1989 Pontiac Firebird, which belonged to Tira, when he drove off the road and struck a utility pole. The plaintiff is seeking more than $50,000 in compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-149