MORGANTOWN - A Monongalia County woman is being sued after she hit a Morgantown woman with her truck.
Liyu Chen filed a suit April 12 in Monongalia Circuit Court, against Robyn L. Warbel.
According to the suit, Chen was crossing University Avenue on foot when Warbel pulled onto the same avenue, driving a 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck. The suit says Warbel was operating the truck in a reckless way and knocked Chen to the ground.
Chen claims she was injured and will sustain past, present and future pain and suffering.
Chen, through attorney Jacques Williams, seeks compensation from Warbel, in an amount that will cover all of her expenses.
Monongalia Circuit Court case number 07-C-258
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him