MORGANTOWN - A Monongalia County woman is being sued after she hit a Morgantown woman with her truck.
Liyu Chen filed a suit April 12 in Monongalia Circuit Court, against Robyn L. Warbel.
According to the suit, Chen was crossing University Avenue on foot when Warbel pulled onto the same avenue, driving a 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck. The suit says Warbel was operating the truck in a reckless way and knocked Chen to the ground.
Chen claims she was injured and will sustain past, present and future pain and suffering.
Chen, through attorney Jacques Williams, seeks compensation from Warbel, in an amount that will cover all of her expenses.
Monongalia Circuit Court case number 07-C-258
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall