MORGANTOWN - A Monongalia County woman is being sued after she hit a Morgantown woman with her truck.
Liyu Chen filed a suit April 12 in Monongalia Circuit Court, against Robyn L. Warbel.
According to the suit, Chen was crossing University Avenue on foot when Warbel pulled onto the same avenue, driving a 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck. The suit says Warbel was operating the truck in a reckless way and knocked Chen to the ground.
Chen claims she was injured and will sustain past, present and future pain and suffering.
Chen, through attorney Jacques Williams, seeks compensation from Warbel, in an amount that will cover all of her expenses.
Monongalia Circuit Court case number 07-C-258
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note