MORGANTOWN - A Monongalia County woman is being sued after she hit a Morgantown woman with her truck.
Liyu Chen filed a suit April 12 in Monongalia Circuit Court, against Robyn L. Warbel.
According to the suit, Chen was crossing University Avenue on foot when Warbel pulled onto the same avenue, driving a 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck. The suit says Warbel was operating the truck in a reckless way and knocked Chen to the ground.
Chen claims she was injured and will sustain past, present and future pain and suffering.
Chen, through attorney Jacques Williams, seeks compensation from Warbel, in an amount that will cover all of her expenses.
Monongalia Circuit Court case number 07-C-258
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit