CHARLESTON -- On July 9, the computer servers for the West Virginia court system will be changed.
"While the state courts will be open as usual on July 9 and 10, the servers are being changed," Supreme Court Administrative Director Steve Canterbury said in a press release. "Online services, the Web site, and e-mail will be temporarily unavailable July 9 and possibly 10. We certainly hope you will pardon any inconvenience this may cause."
Both the Administrative Office and Clerk's Office will be open and can be reached. To contact the Administrative Office, please call (304) 558-0145. To reach the Clerks Office, please call (304) 558-2601.
- Property owners accuse Chase Bank of interfering with property sale
- Farmers & Mechanica Mutual insurance company sues Elite Cleaners over alleged elevator damage
- Tri-County Tool Rentals accuses customer of not paying money owed under credit agreement
- Property owners accuse contractor of allegedly filing fraudulent lien
- Family of man allegedly killed by state police files wrongful death suit
- Walmart shopper alleges store, two suppliers negligent in slip-and-fall accident
- WVSU official claims he was terminated for objecting to questionable contract
- Apartment developers accused of poor construction for preventing flooding
- Father alleges Oak Hill police caused son's fatal car wreck
- Teen accuses driver allegedly responsible for car wreck of causing injuries