CHARLESTON -- On July 9, the computer servers for the West Virginia court system will be changed.
"While the state courts will be open as usual on July 9 and 10, the servers are being changed," Supreme Court Administrative Director Steve Canterbury said in a press release. "Online services, the Web site, and e-mail will be temporarily unavailable July 9 and possibly 10. We certainly hope you will pardon any inconvenience this may cause."
Both the Administrative Office and Clerk's Office will be open and can be reached. To contact the Administrative Office, please call (304) 558-0145. To reach the Clerks Office, please call (304) 558-2601.
- Steptoe & Johnson names new Chief Information Officer
- Morrisey announces new additions to office staff
- Slip and fall accident leads to suit against local Walmart store
- Huntington nursing home abuse case removed to federal court
- Coal miner sues after allegedly suffering head injuries on job site
- Man accuses Southern Coal Corporation of wrongful termination
- Career employee charges Lowe’s with age discrimination in job loss
- WVU wrongful termination suit goes to federal court
- Ohio couple says Cook's Heating & Cooling breached contract
- Woman accuses welfare group, Goodwill of race discrimination