CHARLESTON -- On July 9, the computer servers for the West Virginia court system will be changed.
"While the state courts will be open as usual on July 9 and 10, the servers are being changed," Supreme Court Administrative Director Steve Canterbury said in a press release. "Online services, the Web site, and e-mail will be temporarily unavailable July 9 and possibly 10. We certainly hope you will pardon any inconvenience this may cause."
Both the Administrative Office and Clerk's Office will be open and can be reached. To contact the Administrative Office, please call (304) 558-0145. To reach the Clerks Office, please call (304) 558-2601.
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods