CHARLESTON -- On July 9, the computer servers for the West Virginia court system will be changed.
"While the state courts will be open as usual on July 9 and 10, the servers are being changed," Supreme Court Administrative Director Steve Canterbury said in a press release. "Online services, the Web site, and e-mail will be temporarily unavailable July 9 and possibly 10. We certainly hope you will pardon any inconvenience this may cause."
Both the Administrative Office and Clerk's Office will be open and can be reached. To contact the Administrative Office, please call (304) 558-0145. To reach the Clerks Office, please call (304) 558-2601.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall