George Lipscomb and Ruth Ann Lipscomb v. Bayer Corporation and Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals
PA- Barry Hill; J- Gaughan
* From May 2005 to May 2007, three MRI & MRA's were performed. It is claimed that Magnevist, Gadovist and Vasovist contrast solution dyes containing gadolinium were used. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought.
Case number: 07-C-535
Grange Mutual Casualty Company as Subrogee of Robert A. Burlenski v. Daniel Williams, Jr.
PA- Andrew Frye; J- Recht
* Recovery for out of pocket expenses of medical bills through right of subrogation under policy, along with the recovery of bodily injury repayment to Tamara Burlenski is sought. Grange moves for judgment against Williams for $8,530.32, with interests and costs.
Case number: 07-C-536
Brent W. Currence and Kimberly Currence, his wife vs. Steve A. Usenick, individually and Heather A. Campbell, individually
PA- T.C. McCarthy; J- Gaughan
* A rear end collision occurred on Dec. 13, 2005. Expenses have ensued and injuries are considered permanent. Compensatory damages are sought for $250,000.00, plus costs.
Case number: 07-C-539
Beneficial West Virginia, Inc. vs. Nila D. Tennant
PA- Kurt Winter; J- Wilson
* A loan agreement was entered on May 8, 2007 and $4,323.39 plus 27% interest rate, along with fees and costs are sought.
Case number: 07-C-541
Beneficial West Virginia vs. Nila D. Tennant
PA- Ward Stone; J- Mazzone
* On Jan. 5, 2007, an Affidavit Re Filing Foreign Judgment was entered and filed in Steubenville, Ohio.
Case number: 07-C-542
Sandra Anderson v. John E. Bopp, Jr.; Katko, LTD., a limited liability company; and John Doe 1, and John Doe 2
PA- Gregory Gellner; J- Wilson
* Failure to maintain control caused a collision on the passenger's side at an intersection on Cabela Drive. Jury judgment is sought.
Case number: 07-C-547
Mary R. Reel v. Bayer Corporation and Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals
PA- Barry Hill
* A biopsy confirmed NSF (Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis) and it is claimed that dye contrast combinations are known to be systematic. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought.
Case number: 07-C-549
Francis Lydon v. Bayer Corporation and Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals
PA- Barry Hill; J- Wilson
* This tortious claim is bought for NFS diagnosis from an Aug. 16, 2007 biopsy. Chronic renal insufficiency is claimed. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought.
Case number: 07-C-550
Nicole Cox v. Adrian Hoke
Pro Se; J- Recht
* A petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus and Memorandum states on Aug. 26, 2003 a sentenced was imposed for 3 counts of malicious assault and that sentence violates double jeopardy rights.
Case number: 07-C-551
Beneficial West Virginia, Inc. vs. Scott Jackson
PA- Kurt Winter; J- Mazzone
* A loan agreement was entered on Nov. 23, 2005 and $4,401.60 plus 27% interest rate, along with fees and costs are sought.
Case number: 07-C-552
Wheeling Distribution Center vs. Roland E. Williams and Judith S. Williams
PA- Jeffrey McCamic; J- Mazzone
* Building supplies were contracted on June 6, 2007. On June 20, 2007, a Mechanic Lien was filed and judgment for $2,031.00 is sought.
Case number: 07-C-553
Roger White and Michele White vs. Domenic Pipepi and Ursual Naumann
PA- David Hummel; J- Gaughan
* A contractual failure exists on a note, dated Jan. 7, 2005, for $73,946.00. Proceeds were promised from the sale of a West Alexander home. Demand is sought, jointly and severely, for punitive damage, fees and costs.
Case number: 07-C-554
Traci Naples v. Richardo D. Zambito, DDS
PA- David Delk; J- Gaughan
* Compensatory damages, plus interest and costs are sought for negligently applied veneers and subsequent injuries.
Case number: 07-C-555
Steve Kader, Jr. vs. Jason Randall Clark and Randall Clark
PA- David Robinson; J- Gaughan
* A vehicular collision occurred on Dec. 24, 2005. Damages are sought, jointly and severally, for compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-556