CHARLESTON - A Kanawha County woman has filed a suit against a South Charleston bar after she was hit in the head with a glass bottle and injured.
Megan R. Wojcik filed the suit Jan. 24 in Kanawha Circuit Court, against T-J's Inc. and owner Julie Wazelle.
According to the suit, Wojcik was a patron of T-J's on Nov. 10, 2007. While there, a performer struck her on the head with a glass bottle, causing serious injury.
Wojcik claims she suffered physical injuries, pain and suffering and incurred medical expenses, as well as suffered loss of enjoyment of life, mental pain, anguish, humiliation and embarrassment.
Wojcik seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Attorney Marvin W. Masters is representing Wojcik. The case has been assigned to Judge Tod Kaufman.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number 08-C-160
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall