CHARLESTON - A Kanawha County woman has filed a suit against a South Charleston bar after she was hit in the head with a glass bottle and injured.
Megan R. Wojcik filed the suit Jan. 24 in Kanawha Circuit Court, against T-J's Inc. and owner Julie Wazelle.
According to the suit, Wojcik was a patron of T-J's on Nov. 10, 2007. While there, a performer struck her on the head with a glass bottle, causing serious injury.
Wojcik claims she suffered physical injuries, pain and suffering and incurred medical expenses, as well as suffered loss of enjoyment of life, mental pain, anguish, humiliation and embarrassment.
Wojcik seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Attorney Marvin W. Masters is representing Wojcik. The case has been assigned to Judge Tod Kaufman.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number 08-C-160
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age