CHARLESTON - A Kanawha County woman has filed a suit against a South Charleston bar after she was hit in the head with a glass bottle and injured.
Megan R. Wojcik filed the suit Jan. 24 in Kanawha Circuit Court, against T-J's Inc. and owner Julie Wazelle.
According to the suit, Wojcik was a patron of T-J's on Nov. 10, 2007. While there, a performer struck her on the head with a glass bottle, causing serious injury.
Wojcik claims she suffered physical injuries, pain and suffering and incurred medical expenses, as well as suffered loss of enjoyment of life, mental pain, anguish, humiliation and embarrassment.
Wojcik seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Attorney Marvin W. Masters is representing Wojcik. The case has been assigned to Judge Tod Kaufman.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number 08-C-160
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy