CHARLESTON - A Kanawha County woman has filed a suit against a South Charleston bar after she was hit in the head with a glass bottle and injured.
Megan R. Wojcik filed the suit Jan. 24 in Kanawha Circuit Court, against T-J's Inc. and owner Julie Wazelle.
According to the suit, Wojcik was a patron of T-J's on Nov. 10, 2007. While there, a performer struck her on the head with a glass bottle, causing serious injury.
Wojcik claims she suffered physical injuries, pain and suffering and incurred medical expenses, as well as suffered loss of enjoyment of life, mental pain, anguish, humiliation and embarrassment.
Wojcik seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Attorney Marvin W. Masters is representing Wojcik. The case has been assigned to Judge Tod Kaufman.
Kanawha Circuit Court case number 08-C-160
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him