Karen Daniels vs. Teletech Customer Care Management (West Virginia), Inc. and/or Teletech Holdings, Inc.
PA- Ronald Kasserman; J- Karl
* She claims her termination resulted as retaliation pertaining to her complaints regarding the hostile racial work environment. She seeks compensatory and punitive damages, both severally and jointly, with fees and costs.
Case Number: 08-C-64
Jane Criswell Rickman f/k/a Jane L. Criswell v. Home Loan Corporation, HSBC Mortgage Services, Inc.
PA- Bren Pomponio; J- Karl
* It is claimed this case is a predatory lending contract that misrepresents an exploitive ARM mortgage. HSBC further engaged in abusive and illegal debt collection. Actual damages and civil penalty of $4,300.00, along with attorney fees and costs are requested.
Case Number: 08-C-66
Mary E. Voltz and Myrna Nelson, Klova A. Morris, Reva J. Icard, Vicki L. Wood, William L. Liman, Aaron D. Litman, Dorothy D. Miller, Glen Miller, Jack Foreman, Julie Foreman, and Martha A. Leach
PA- Thomas White; J- Madden
* An Order is requested granting partition of the parties' property by ordering its sale and division of the net proceeds, pro rata among the parties, according to their fractional interest.
Case Number: 08-C-67
Alvin R. Anderson and Jackie Lynn Anderson and John H. Anderson and Brenda Lynn Anderson v. Merit Contracting, Inc.
PA- Eric Gordon; J- Karl
* It was agreed that the location of an access road would be searched along an existing roadway. By cutting the road into the property their field was damaged. Compensatory and punitive damages are requested with interest fees and costs.
Case Number: 08-C-70
Citifinancial, Inc. v. Dale Morgan Cunningham and Teresa Ann Cunningham
PA- Jason Long; J- Karl
* A loan was made for a Caravan on Nov. 5, 2007 and a default has failed to be cured. $6,501.83 is due and owing as of Mar. 11, 2008 and judgment is sought with interests and costs.
Case Number: 08-C-72
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, as subrogee of David Burkett v. Megan Lynn Foose
PA- Ryan Marsteller; J- Karl
* As subrogee of the insured, judgment is demanded for $10,945.47, with pre –post judgment interest and fees and costs for the unjust enrichment.
Case Number: 08-C-74
Bayer Heritage Federal Credit Union, a corporation v. John M. Irvin
PA- Login Hassig: J- Madden
* On May 8, 2007, $15,000.00 was borrowed against a Promissory Note and $14,394.26 remains owing for which judgment is sought in full.
Case number: 08-C-79