Carmichael Equipment Inc. vs. Brian Baker
PA-Richard Hayhurst; J-Eagloski
* Carmichael says it entered a two-week rental agreement with Baker for a skid steer. As of July 8, they says he owes $2,067 plus interest and costs.
Case number: 08-C-288
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan