BERKELEY SPRINGS -– Twenty-third Judicial Circuit Judge Gina M. Groh has appointed Cynthia Stotlers to the position of Morgan County Magistrate Clerk.
Groh will administer the oath of office at 1 p.m. Oct. 9 at the Magistrate Court Building in Berkeley Springs.
Stotlers has been working in the Morgan County Magistrate Clerk's Office since Jan. 1, 1988. She has been Acting Clerk during the recent illness of Magistrate Clerk Frances Lutman. Lutman, who has been clerk for 30 years, is retiring effective Nov. 26. She will be on leave until that date.
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods