BERKELEY SPRINGS -– Twenty-third Judicial Circuit Judge Gina M. Groh has appointed Cynthia Stotlers to the position of Morgan County Magistrate Clerk.
Groh will administer the oath of office at 1 p.m. Oct. 9 at the Magistrate Court Building in Berkeley Springs.
Stotlers has been working in the Morgan County Magistrate Clerk's Office since Jan. 1, 1988. She has been Acting Clerk during the recent illness of Magistrate Clerk Frances Lutman. Lutman, who has been clerk for 30 years, is retiring effective Nov. 26. She will be on leave until that date.
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit