BERKELEY SPRINGS -– Twenty-third Judicial Circuit Judge Gina M. Groh has appointed Cynthia Stotlers to the position of Morgan County Magistrate Clerk.
Groh will administer the oath of office at 1 p.m. Oct. 9 at the Magistrate Court Building in Berkeley Springs.
Stotlers has been working in the Morgan County Magistrate Clerk's Office since Jan. 1, 1988. She has been Acting Clerk during the recent illness of Magistrate Clerk Frances Lutman. Lutman, who has been clerk for 30 years, is retiring effective Nov. 26. She will be on leave until that date.
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan