BERKELEY SPRINGS -– Twenty-third Judicial Circuit Judge Gina M. Groh has appointed Cynthia Stotlers to the position of Morgan County Magistrate Clerk.
Groh will administer the oath of office at 1 p.m. Oct. 9 at the Magistrate Court Building in Berkeley Springs.
Stotlers has been working in the Morgan County Magistrate Clerk's Office since Jan. 1, 1988. She has been Acting Clerk during the recent illness of Magistrate Clerk Frances Lutman. Lutman, who has been clerk for 30 years, is retiring effective Nov. 26. She will be on leave until that date.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall